How to Win Real Money at No Deposit Casinos in 2020
Typically, in order to play at an online casino, one must register for an account and make an initial deposit of a minimum amount. You then use this deposit to play any of the available games, like slots, video poker, live tables, or classic games. However, if you are new to a casino, new to gambling in general, or want to try out a game you have never played before, making a deposit isn’t the best route to go. Instead, we recommend that you play at a no deposit casino, that gives you real money or free cash to play with. While this may seem difficult to believe, online casinos do offer no deposit bonuses to entice players to register an account and are a fantastic way to try out a casino or test some games.
In this guide, we are going to outline what type of no deposit bonuses you should be looking for, how to pick a no deposit bonus offer, what some of the rules are at no deposit casinos, how to make a withdrawal from one of these casinos, and tips for winning real money at them. Plus, we will run you through some of the top offers you can claim from leading online casinos.
Win Real Money: The Types of No Deposit Bonuses You Want
- Free Spins. These often require you to claim them via a bonus code and are usually for a specific slot. Free spins are also bound to wagering requirements, meaning that the winnings from these free spins must be wagered X amount of times before you can request a cash out. These may also be called a free casino chip that is worth X amount of dollars.
- Free Cash Bonuses. At no deposit casinos, free cash bonuses are given to you when you sign up and can range anywhere below $100. These often have wagering requirements attached to them, requiring you to wager the bonus X amount of times. In most cases, playing live table games, card games, and progressive jackpots do not count towards the wager amount. You want to play at casinos that have low wagering requirements or give out no deposit bonuses without wagering requirements attached to them.
How Do I Pick a No Deposit Bonus Offer?
Generally, individuals will pick a no deposit bonus offer based either on the amount of free spins they are getting, the game that the free spins are for, or which gaming software the spins can be used on. For instance, some no deposit casinos will give you X amount of spins specifically for Betsoft Games on their casino. For those looking to make the most of their no deposit bonus offer, you want to select one that gives you free spins or free bonus cash for games that have higher rates of wins like Starburst, Book of Dead, and Legends of Olympia.
How Do You Use Your Free No Deposit Bonus Offer?
This is dependent on what the no deposit bonus offer is and whether it comes with a bonus code to claim. Here is what you should do.
- Sign into your account after registering and check to see if your balance has been updated with your free spins or bonus cash. If it has been, then there is nothing else that you need to do other than gamble.
- If your free spins or free cash require a bonus code, head on over to the cashier section of your account and redeem the bonus code there.
- Keep in mind that some free spins require you to play them either at a specific slot game or during a specific time of day. To use free spins on a specific game, simply head over to the game within the game catalogue and begin playing. If the free spins require you to play at a specific time of day, double check that the time is the casino’s local time or yours before gambling.
What Are the Rules Around Playing in This Type of Online Casino?
If you are planning on playing at a no deposit online casino, there are a few rules or guidelines that you will want to be aware of.
- Understand if there are limitations on the games that you can play with bonus offers. Often free spins will be for a specific slot game and sometimes bonus offers do not work at live tables or with card games.
- Find out if there is a maximum amount you can withdraw when you are withdrawing with a bonus offer (or bonus cash that is won).
- Understand that if you use your bonus cash or free spins on an unauthorized game, you may incur a penalty or lose the bonus entirely.
- Make sure that you are aware of maximum bets. A lot of bonuses will have a restriction on the amount you can wager per bet. It is important to note that this applies to a percentage of your remaining bonus balance.
- If you claim a bonus offer more than once, it is likely to be void.
- If you cash out too early before having met wagering requirements, you may lose out on being able to withdraw the bonus completely.
How Do You Withdraw at a No Deposit Casino?
Before you choose to withdraw, please verify with support that any of the wagering requirements that your bonus offers had are fulfilled. Otherwise, you may incur penalties for trying to withdraw too early.
- Log into your account.
- Head over to the cashier tab or area of your account dashboard.
- Withdraw your balance to a specified payment method.
Keep in mind that if you have not deposited into the account, you will be required to choose a payment method to withdraw out too. This withdrawal method will then likely become your deposit method as well as most casinos stipulate that the deposit and withdrawal payment methods be the same. Confirm this with the FAQ section of your chosen casino.
Helpful Tips for Boosting Your Real Money Wins
If you are looking to boost your real money wins from no deposit bonus offers, then you need to know how to use your bankroll to your advantage. The following tips will provide you with a brief guide on winning at real money casinos.
- One of the most common beginner mistakes to make is to rush headlong into a gaming session without deciding on how much money you want to gamble with and how much you can afford to lose. The best thing to do is to limit the amount of time you spend on the casino and limit the amount you want to bet with and lose in a sitting. You do not want to chase loss after loss after loss, as this is just going to put you in the hole. You have to know when to stop and when to fold.
- Take advantage of the bonus offers that casinos have. You can claim these by either signing up for an account or by making an initial deposit. Many Canadian casinos will offer generous welcome bonuses which are fantastic for those who are willing to make an initial deposit, but for those who do not want to place their hard-earned cash in right away, look out for no deposit bonuses to claim. These could be free spins or free cash just for signing up. However, make sure that these do not have crazy wagering requirements attached to them.
- Consider learning and playing Blackjack. Permitting that your no deposit bonuses can be used on Blackjack tables, you can increase your chances of winning real money by lowering the house edge. Since Blackjack requires both luck and skill, you can strategize around the cards being played to increase your chances of beating the others at the table.
- Go Big or Lose Out on Slot Machines. If you are willing to take a risk, consider wagering the maximum amount of pay lines at the slot machines. Slot machines are known for having bonus rounds, wild symbols, and free spins, so if you hit the right combination of 50 lines as opposed to 5 pay lines, you are going to earn more real money. However, before you go and do this, make sure that the no deposit bonus offers you are using can be used on slots and can be used on any slot machine. Some free spins can only be used on low risk games that pay out minimum pots.
Understand the Limitations of No Deposit Amounts
Keep in mind that unless you get lucky off your free spins or free cash, it is unlikely that you are going to win loads of money from these bonus offers. This is mainly because of wagering requirements, as these can make it difficult to walk away with a positive cash balance. To give an example, if you are given a no deposit bonus of $100 but are required to wager it 40x, then you must wager at least $4000 total before you can walk away and cash out that bonus money. Even if you were to wager 40x with a smaller amount, say $10 from a no deposit bonus, that’s still $500 that you must wager. It is likely that you will run out of bonus money before you hit the wager requirement. Therefore, you always want to look for no deposit bonuses that have no wagering requirements attached to them.
Clearing Up What Casino Welcome Bonuses Are
If an online casino that offers no deposit bonuses, is also offering a welcome bonus, it is important to make sure that you understand the difference between the two. A casino welcome bonus often rewards new players with a sizable chunk of free money or free spins for making an initial deposit. These welcome bonuses can be given in percentages, can be divided across multiple deposits, and can vary in the amount given. A common welcome bonus is a match bonus, where the player will receive a 100% matching bonus up to a certain amount on their first deposit, giving you more money to play with.
A no deposit bonus does not require you to make an initial deposit and is not done in percentages nor is it rarely divided out across multiple periods of time. Sometimes, you may see new players being offered 10 free spins a day for logging in, but these usually stipulate that the account makes an initial deposit first.
What Are Some of the Leading Casinos with No Deposit Offers?
Lucky Creek is a Wild West themed online casino that has been in operation since 2010 and is powered by Saucify, formally known as Betonsoft. They are regulated and licensed by Curacao eGaming and are certified as fair play. They cater to a global audience and are currently offering United States Citizens, Canadians, and European based players a no deposit bonus of $99 free. Simply register an account with them and redeem the following bonus code: NDC99.
Casumo is a modern online casino that was built from the ground up back in 2012 and is one of the only casinos that automatically awards players with points for making spins, playing card hands, and placing bets. As of right now, Canadians can enjoy a no deposit bonus offer of 20 free spins. This casino offers Canadian-friendly banking methods like Interac Online and InstaDebit and has a mobile-friendly app for those who want to play on the go.
Jumba Bet is offering United States Citizens, Canadians, Australians, and European based players with 100 free spins for their Zodiac Video Slot game. To claim and redeem this offer you must register for an account, login into the casino, head on over to the cashier and click on the bonus tab. Enter in ZODIAC100 and click the claim button.
Player 7 Casino is an online worldwide casino that provides instant access to over 250 casino games with new games every month. They are powered by Real Time Gaming, a gaming software developer that is popular for its realistic gameplay graphics. The casino is certified as fair play and all games are randomized across all players. The current no deposit bonus offer at Player 7 Casino is an exclusive $25 free chip. Simply sign up, log in, and head on over to the cashier to redeem your bonus code: 25FREECHIP.
LeoVegas is an award-winning mobile casino that was established back in 2011 and offers instant play on all of their games. The casino offers smooth gameplay, has Canadian-friendly banking options and utilizes some of the top gaming software around including, NetEnt, MicroGaming, BetSoft, and Play ‘n Go. The current no deposit offer is 22 free spins that you automatically get upon signing up.