2020 No Deposit Bonus Codes: How to Claim & Use at Online Casinos
One of the best ways to explore an online casino without putting any of your own money forward is with no deposit bonus codes. These are risk-free codes that you can claim for any of your favorite casinos and use to try your chance at coming away with a small pot of winnings. No deposit bonus codes are great for new gamblers who want to get the feel of a casino and they work well for veteran gamblers who want to try out the newest online casino. The only caveat with no deposit bonus codes is that they often have wager requirements and come in a couple of types that may or may not limit you to which games you can play. We will explain what no deposit bonus codes are, what you can win with them, what wager requirements are often seen with them, and which bonus codes are currently being offered by some of the top online casinos.
What Are No Deposit Bonus Codes & What Types Do They Come In?
A no deposit bonus code is a free promotion that is given out by online casinos as a marketing method to attract new players to the casino. These bonuses can be used to play on specific games, or they can take the form of free credit, where the player can use them anywhere within the casino. There are several types of no deposit bonuses as they can be given out in a couple of forms.
- A straight no deposit bonus is often a bonus amount of money that is provided to the player to play any of the games for free. This is generally a small amount and tends to be no more than $25-50 in total. For players who like the idea of getting and using free money on an online casino, please be aware that these will come with wager requirements and cannot be cashed out until you meet these requirements.
- A no deposit free spin bonus allows the player to try out popular slot games for free with the free spins they are given. If you win an amount of money from these free spins, you can cash out the winnings once you have met the wagering requirements.
How Do You Get No Deposit Free Spin Bonuses?
You receive these either by registering a real money account with the casino without a deposit or you can get them as part of a welcome offer. Welcome offers tend to have match bonuses associated with them and can be paired with free spins as well. While technically you would have to make a deposit to get the welcome offer, the free spins themselves are in addition to the offer. Free spins in welcome offers will be for a slot or a set of slots.
You can claim your no deposit bonus code by doing one of three things. You can either claim the code by entering it into the cashier on your online casino account page or you can claim it by doing nothing as it will be automatically given to you once you register. Sometimes, you may be required to contact customer support to activate the bonus.
What Can You Win with No Deposit Bonus Codes?
For most online casinos, a no deposit bonus code will stipulate that any real money that is won will be credited as bonus money or bonus cash. This should not be mistaken as real cash, since it cannot be withdrawn from the casino until you have met the playthrough requirements. For instance, if a player signs up for 20 free spins for Starburst, a popular online slot and ends up winning cash with the free spin, this money will be credited as bonus cash and be shown in the balance sheet as such. The player will then need to meet the wager requirements, which could be wager the balance amount by 30 or 40 times. Once you have wagered the bonus cash this many times, you can successfully cash out the balance as real money.
So, What About These Wagering Requirements I Keep Seeing?
Each type of no deposit bonus code will come with a specific set of terms and conditions that will outline the wagering requirements or rollover requirements. This can be any of the following.
- Restricted Games: you will only be able to play the bonus cash or bonus free spins on specific games. If you see that you can get 20 free spins for Aztec Idols, it means that you can only use those spins on Aztec Idols.
- Maximum Cash Out Restriction: when you win with a certain type of bonus, you may only be allowed to cash out a set amount. This is called a maximum cash out restriction.
- Wager Requirements: you may be required to wager your bonus winnings a certain amount of times. Generally, this will be anywhere in the 30-50 range. Once you have wagered the winnings this many times, you can cash them out. If you withdraw before hitting any of the wagering requirements, your cash out will be denied and your account may be frozen, or the winnings forfeit.
In most cases, no deposit bonus codes can be played on slots, roulette, video poker, and blackjack. Any bonus that is marked as a “free bonus” can be played on any game.
Which Online Casinos Are Offering No Deposit Bonus Codes?
is offering a registration no deposit bonus for signing up of $88. It has a wagering requirement of 30X, and the maximum cash out is $15 CAD. If you roll-over the bonus, the initial bonus value will be deducted. You will need to submit documents for identity verification. Promo code is: welcome200.
is offering a registration no deposit bonus for signing up of 20 free spins for the Age of the Gods online slots. The wagering requirement is 20X and the maximum cash out is $100CAD. This no deposit bonus is given to you automatically and should be applied instantly to your account.
is offering a registration no deposit bonus for signing up of 20 free spins on multiple games. It has a wagering requirement of 40X, and the maximum cash out is $100 CAD. However, in order to withdraw any winnings that you have after the wagering requirements are met will require you to make a minimum deposit of $20 to process the withdrawal.
is offering a registration no deposit bonus for signing up of 25 free spins for Starburst (slot game). It has a wagering requirement of 30X. The promo code for this is: STAR25.
While finding no deposit bonus codes is rather easy, as plenty of online casinos are giving them out, hitting the wagering requirements and making sure that the casino accepts your nationality are important considerations to make. Choosing to take on a no deposit bonus code for a specific slot you have never heard of, might not benefit you much in the long run if the online casino doesn’t have the games you enjoy. So, make sure you do your research and check out the games available, the payout rates & percentages, as well as the wagering requirements before you take on a no deposit bonus code.