Canada online Casinos that accept PayPal
One of the key considerations while opening an account with a Canadian online casino is the banking option. Online gambling in Canada operates under a gray area, implying there are no clear cut rules as to whether it is legal or illegal. Considering this operating environment, it is only sensible as a player to have your money with a trusted company. One such company with a reputation for secure online payments is PayPal.
Top PayPal online casinos in Canada
The online gambling industry is saturated by scam, legit operators, new, and experienced operators. Therefore, convincing customers to join has become an uphill task. As a result, the operators have resulted in offering bonuses to lure customers to join them. However, don’t fall for the marketing gimmicks in the name of bonuses, as some players have had a bad ending with some of these sites. To help you choose the best internet gambling site, we recommend you to try out the below providers who have the highest recommendation of our experts. The casino has reliable customer support, an excellent welcome bonus, an array of games, and multiple payment methods, including PayPal.
|First four deposits matched 100% up to CAD 1600||650+|
|200% matched deposit bonus up to $5000 plus 50 Free Spins||500+|
|Welcome bonus up to CAD 1500 + 150 free spins, and 500 Zee Points.||1000+|
|CAD 88 no deposit bonus. Welcome bonus up to CAD 1500.||200+|
|100% matched first deposit bonus. Subsequent two deposits also qualify for the bonus. Max bonus is CAD 1000.||500+|
How to Deposit and withdraw Using PayPal
The process of depositing money to an internet gambling site through PayPal is standard across all providers. It is a simple and straightforward process. Below is a step by step guide on how to open and fund your PayPal account.
- Visit PayPal home page and click on Sign Up
- Fill in the registration details
- Link your card or bank account and Input the deposit amount
- Click on pay, and the funds will appear on your casino account instantly.
To withdraw money from your casino account, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your casino account and head to the finance/ Bank/ Balance section.
- Select withdraw and choose PayPal as the payment method
- Input the amount you want to withdraw and proceed with the withdrawal.
- The action will trigger the accounting department to process your payment, and funds should be available in your account as per their processing schedule.
PayPal Mobile Casino
In the recent wake of technological breakthroughs, gaming on mobile has become an almost immediate need. More and more businesses that have an online presence have made their business accessible on mobile, and so is PayPal. It has a native mobile app that has made gaming on handheld devices more convenient and accessible on the go. Internet gambling sites too have native apps that are available for Android device users as well as Apple devices. Players can make PayPal transactions, manage their accounts, and play game for free or real money on their phones. Mobile casinos have given player the same level of service as playing on the desktop.
Why use PayPal at an online casino?
As earlier mentioned, it is clear that PayPal is a secure online processing company that provides an interface between your credit/ debit card or bank account to your casino account. Besides, the security element, below are some of the reasons why you should consider using it as a payment method at online casinos.
- Widely accepted – It has over 267 million accounts globally, making it a reliable choice for casinos to use. It is available in 202 countries worldwide, implying that you don’t need to open new bank accounts in case you switch from one operator to another.
- Convenience – Its transactions, unlike some banking options such as cheque and bank transfer, can be done via the internet. It means there would be no need to visit a local bank. Therefore, you can’t be locked out of playing because you didn’t make the deposit in between the banking hours. And by the fact your account is online, you can make deposit and withdrawal from any part of the world provided you have any time.
- Works only with licensed casinos – Although, the responsibility of checking whether a casino is licensed or not lies with the player, PayPal only deals with a licensed business. It is a trusted brand, and to uphold its integrity, it works only with licensed businesses. Therefore, as a player, you have some level of assurance that internet gambling sites handling PayPal transactions are legit.
Pros and Cons of Using PayPal at online casinos
- Fast – its deposits are instant while withdraws depend on the processing speed of the accounting department. However, most of the withdrawals are processed in 24-48 hours.
- Easy to use – It has a simple interface and an easy navigation path. The main functions are sending and receive, and they have demo videos showing how to go about the process. Still, most of the internet gambling sites also have a guide on how to deposit and withdrawal.
- Low transaction cost – Transaction costs for person to person is charged to the sender and not the recipient. E-commerce transactions are free. The merchant is the one who absorbs the transaction costs. Furthermore, it allows its users to hold money in their own local currency. At the moment, there are 25 supported currencies, including CAD, GBP, USD, AUD, EUR, HUF, CHF, and RUB, among others. Also, by the fact that it links your casino account to your bank, it eliminates middlemen costs.
- Transaction history – It keeps a trail of all the deposits and withdrawal you have made online. Therefore, as a player you have an upper hand in budgeting how much you have spent.
- Not accepted by all operators – whereas it has proven to be one of the safest payment methods, not all operators have adopted it. Many internet gambling sites are yet to list it as a payment method considering it withdrew online casino support. This gave e-wallet providers, MasterCard, and Visa dominance in the gambling industry.
- Lack of user protection – Most online payment companies have a buyer protection policy, where a buyer is reimbursed the amount he spent if a business doesn’t deliver. However, in the recent past, this is no longer applicable in the U.S. and Canada for online gambling transactions.
Is PayPal Safe?
Yes, information is secured using the latest encryption ciphers, making it unassailable to hackers.
How much can I deposit and withdraw using PayPal?
The deposit and withdrawal limits vary from operators to operators, though most of them have a minimum limit of $ 10. It is advisable to go through the terms and conditions of your operator to know the limit.
Are there fees involved?
PayPal transaction fees are minimal. Some operators absorb the transaction charges. However, this isn’t the case with all operators.